Unturned II Vid

I planned on making a “P9nda Says…” or Hide’n’Seek video in Unturned II sometimes this or next week. I know theres not that much you can do regards to movement for example, but would still make a fun video I think. I was wondering if anyone of the forum frogs here would be interested to join :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I would have to wait a couple days for me to get back home, but if it’s still an option… Sure?

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah If I’m online at the time I’m down to join.

1 Like

Not sure about the other forum frogs, I probably wouldn’t show up since there are next-to-no hiding places on the CQC map.

2 Likes

The hiders just need to make sure there’s no keys left for the seeker, and lock themselves up.

Edit: I’d be willing to participate though.

2 Likes

It’d be interesting if we somehow ended up with a hide and seek map thrown in. I can be a willing test dummy if I’m available when this happens.

1 Like

The hiders would probably be able to move around to make it a little easier for them

1 Like

I will let you know by tagging everyone that would like to join once I have a date for the recording
@Aj_Gaming @Oyamat @Mikey @Froggo @anon24515308 @CravenWarrior

Frog?

(@froggo hes onto our plans backout backout)

1 Like

if i could join i would
but my pc is potato and runs like shit because of 4

Yeah mabye.
I might be busy

In case it influences the scheduling: I’m planning to release a medium 4.x update on Friday (Aug 2nd) focused on bug fixes and optimization.

21 Likes

Im also interested and I think I may come if I can.

1 Like

I will join if I can.

2 Likes

Sounds good :+1:

Maybe I’ll join too

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.