Unturned official/curated map tier list

Everyone's opinions are correct

…even when they’re wrong.

PEI and Russia above everything else because it has pirate stuff

Maybe France for the musket

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but PEI and Washington are just ridiculously overrated for how little content either of them have.

France and Russia respectively opted to revolutionize the game-wide weaponry meta (in addition to generally having the most fleshed out, highest quality content), and the truly nostalgic maps have a special place in my heart. (Tutorial and Monolith are nostalgic to me because of the resemblance they bear to their 2.0 counterparts.)

Cyprus defies classification, as @danaby2 can testify.

EDIT: And of course, I managed to forget to mention why I placed Bunker Arena in the Nostalgia Gang category too. Bunker Arena reminds me of early U3 Horde Mode maps and I frankly have no clue why.

4 Likes

@danaby2 This is my pick

4 Likes

3.X’s tutorial has less in common with 2.X’s version than 3.X’s PEI has to do with its respective 2.X counterpart.

Putting this together made me realize why people hate my opinions so much.

3 Likes

Not bad tastes Nooby, except France :baguette_bread:

can we report this tier list please thank you

Your opinion doesn’t matter

theres no bunker arena godamit

Bunker Arena is this one:

Been a while since I’ve fully played and hated appreciated each map, so this is about as good as it’ll get from me.

2 Likes

Why is Cyprus at the bottom and PEI is near the top? They’re similar maps, except Cyprus looks visually nicer.

They are in the “underplayed by molt” section.

5 Likes

bro you dont play tutorial dude you must be big noob bro :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

6 Likes

WHY THE FUCK IS ATHENS A C I’VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU

You put Bunker at C so that you could put Athens at SS. I’m just putting you in your place.

EDIT for below: Spebby just doesn’t appreciate greatness. >:T

1 Like

Bunker is unplayable for some and unoptimized in it’s current state, that’s why I rated it so low.
Athens is probably the best of Danaby’s maps, its layout and theming are just amazing. It’s stunning to look at and fun to play.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Reopened per Spebby’s request.