Unturned Trivia #2

Like he even looked at a birch plank and said “hey that looks like half a metal plate, and if the birch gate takes 8 birch planks, and a birch plank looks like half a metal plate, it must take 4 metal plates!”

1 Like

this is more rigged than the last one

50% right

1 Like

sorry to burst your bubble but… eaglefire is not an AR-15 lmao

Are you sure about that?

2 Likes

The Eaglefire in Unturned (version 3) is based on the AR-15. When it was first added, it was called the AR-32 (which is not a real gun).

In Unturned II it is based on the M4A1 carbine. However, the trivia is primarily about U3 content.

Yep. I was also going to include Metal Sheet, Large Metal Plate, Small Metal Plate, and Metal Siding - obviously nobody would know thed difference between any of them

Atleast with birch vs metal you can tell the very subtle difference from the gray metalic and the white wood if you tried really hard.

lowkey a message to nelson - make metal distinguishable again

I didn’t edit anything :frowning:

ffffffffffffffff well now that I check, yes, multiple are Bill’s.

Well I fixed it but, but asfar as Quizizz works I’d have to create an entirely new match for the questions / answers to update, which sucks.

Also if anyone was curious about Unturned.Rocks, since I thought it was very cool, here’s a very old screenshot I have from Aug 2015

1 Like

Was talking about Trento.

Also okay rly nelson that’s just lazy.

lazy af. ofc in your inventory some look different from size, but a metal sheet next to a large metal plate, or a metal siding next to a small metal plate = wtf is this