Unturned: Welcome to Easter Island

good job on acting like a 5 year old, quite impressive :champagne:

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the hawaii 2 remarks, but not really. We put alot of work into this map, making it fun and adding new secrets and things every day to help you guys have fun.

Hawaii is most of the team’s favourite curated map, and we really wanted a similar experience while still keeping it fresh and fun all the while. We acknowledge that Hawaii and Easter Island are very similar, but they definitely turned out different which you might come to find while playing.

After the second ad-lib Hawaii 2 quote it really got old and kind of offensive to the effort and talent that I and the other team members put into this map.

I hope you guys enjoy playing the map very soon, and I hope you keep playing Unturned. smell ya later

7 Likes

:moyai:

Easter Island seems like a good location for a map honestly. Relatively small so a town isn’t supposed to be a major city but has like 5 buildings, it’s a little better for scale I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.