Upgrading voice chat

In my opinion, the Unturned voice chat is low quality and grainy, to be honest. I feel like this could be fixed with vivox.

What do you guys think about changing the current VC system to Vivox? Let’s discuss this.

3 Likes

Seems like ad

7 Likes

The only real issue I have with voice chat currently is the delay between what you say and when it comes out; granted it can produce some funny moments, but overall it can be frustrating when people speak over each other without realizing it.

8 Likes

The only real issue I have with voice chat currently is how quite everyone is, I can barely hear anyone even if nothing is going on around me.

5 Likes

I would have said just now “What if the majority of unturned players have terrible microphones” and it would be pretty credible BUT I’ve known people with good microphones use the ingame voice-chat feature and it sounds like the radio from 50 years ago.

• So this feature definitely needs to be improved but there might be a reason that it’s not high quality. Maybe it consumes bandwidth/performance? but when it comes to audio i’m not too educated about it. It’s like when discord kicks you out of a call because you’re the only one in it and there reasoning is “Bandwidth doesn’t grow on trees”

Mouth movement would be good too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.