Using like reference the wheels in 3.0, i thinked in specify hitboxes in vehicles and eventualy consequences about shoot in that direction.
In 4.0 whe go have calibers 9mm, 7.62 etc… i thinked high calibers go penetrate resistence materials, and low calibers dont. High calibers go cause plus damage… Is logic.
Common Parts (all vehicles had)
- Windown - Protect pilot of small caliber bullets Change resistence with lvl
- Engine - Make vehicles walk +20% Damage
- Carcass - all vehicle had when break explode -80% damage change with lvl and vehicle
All Specify Hit boxes and consequences.
- Whells - When destroyed go tension the vehicle to a side. Damage destroy instantly
- Lights - When Destroyed the car does have light Damage destroy instantly
- Wings - Ballance the airplane, when breaked the airplane loses altitude end eventualy explode. +20% Damage
- Tail - When losed the airplane loses altitude and eventualy crash and explode. +20% Damage
- Rear Flap- When losed the airplane lose the capacity of change altitude and eventualy crash and explode + 60% Damage
- Rotor Principal +10% damage
- Rotor Traseiro +60% damage
My objectives with this is.
- Add Upgrade parts (for example Windown lvl1 - lvl2 -lvl3… etc).
- In case of PVP on vehicles place Player skills to work.
- small part = +damage multipler
- Not all bullets go cause damage at vehicles
- All specify parts go had own HP and go crash, continue causing damage go destroy the carcass and this explode.
- About airplanes and helicopters please nelson add this in screen to prevent crashes in unturned night