Water physics

Hopefully unturned II removes the whole of underwater base idea or fix the way of movement in water. For example it would be nice if you reach the bottom or a foundation you are able to walk but slower instead of just floating and swimming in the same spot.

3 Likes

Guys, I hope the sun shines in Unturned II!!

9 Likes

I like underwater bases, I hope he makes it so we can extract the water from the base once sealed off. And have to have a airlock to walk in and out of base.

8 Likes

underwater bases need to be more dynamic imo, but

this would be interesting considering the fact that you’re in a post-apocalyptic world

then again, seeing as people can make massive, sprawling structures that float in the sky with little effort, it fits in perfectly.

1 Like

Well I am very sure that it won’t exist cuz nelson confirmed that the game will have realistic physics and I asked before hand and he confirmed with an email so it should be sorted for unturned II

2 Likes

me looking at this suggestion

4 Likes

You guys should add waters that are extremely toxic,and when you are in it too long,you can get a mutation that wears off after cured or a certain time, but that also decreases the radiation

It’s a one man operation tho

Pretty sure you mean the immunity bar

Other than that I like the idea of mutations, just don’t handle it like F76 did

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.