We need large missiles in Unturned ll

why does everyone think this is a nuke?

i put it under missile

like a tomahawk

1 Like

idunno man big oooof

still though that ranged potential is pretty serious

It could be like the France map bunker, the sight would be out of bounds. So no building coul be done there

I would heavily dislike missiles launch in the game. There’s no need for it.

I’m totally up for in-game events however. (but not Fortnite level of events, we don’t need a iceberg crashing on Pineridge through a rift or something)

3 Likes

no thanks, one thing im afraid of is the extreme polarization of loot quality between civ and.military locations. I know that the military locations will inevitably have the more favorable loot but in 3.0 it completely nullifies the civ locations, like farms and such. From my experience, as soon as someone gets ahold of a vehicle (or even just walk) they head straight for the mili bases and ignore all other locations. Adding a missile silo to these locations will only worsen this.

1 Like

i think this could be made balanced and fun. perhaps with a particular map and requiring teamwork to launch and guide the missile

No, it could never possibly be balanced. Fun, maybe, like heat-seeking guided missile launchers perhaps, but definitely not balanced.

2 Likes

i think everyone here can agree it would be better of as a mod

or even a mission in horde
like that STW mission where you have to launch a rocket

Might work as an excursion, being able to bomb an excursion area where only zombies and loot are, without affecting the main map.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.