Weapon balancing and skill balancing

what do you guys think about the current weapons on unturned 1 and what comes to u2,do you guys think nelson should nerf,buff or rework certain weapons and skills.

The game hasn’t been out yet and the weapons we have are for testing purposes with stats that are only assigned to replicate the weapon’s intended role. There’s really nothing to buff or nerf, and it is preferably recommended to start analysing when Nelson first releases the first weapons of a public beta with an official map.

There are numerous posts that discussed expectations of weapon stats and some threads outlining some skill reworks

It is unknown what weapon will return but it is expected to see mainstream weapons added to the game first. There’s already a thread on wishing what weapon should return personally.

5 Likes

i was talking about the u1 weapons,because most of them will probably would be on u2 and most of them need some kind of rebalance,same with perks

2 Likes

Wait so you’re saying the topic is about 3.0 weapons, then ask which weapons will come to UII and how it is implemented. To which Yarrrr gave a valid answer only to roll back you were talking about 3.0, then go back to saying it is about UII?

What

3 Likes

The weapons in 4.0 won’t work like they do in 3.0, so we can’t compare them

1 Like

Did any of you actually read the original post? He’s asking which weapons and skills from the original Unturned (for some reason being called “Unturned 1” but also being called “current”) should be tweaked before being added to Unturned II. The simple answer would be all of them, because so much about weapons and skills has or will be changed, but I’m guessing he’s looking for something more specific, so we could say something like the Honey Badger should use .300 BLK, not .223 REM/5.56 NATO like most assault rifles.

On the topic of skills, I’d recommend having a read at this.

As for weapon balancing, we shouldn’t be basing everything on U3, in part due to how sheerly different UII is, but also how controversial U3 gun balance is. I’d much rather have everything balance-wise be redone from scratch as opposed to “tweak this, buff this, nerf this”.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.