We'll host your server for free for a month

I’ve been curious about MoltonMontro for a while, but I never actually got into that person myself. We just played together hosting a service for Nelson but it’s very rough on the edges, so we’d love to get some experienced actors to try it out. We have the capacity to offer about 5 services for free for 1 month, and we’ll be personally available every day for the next month to troubleshoot any issues and help you configure your pleasures.

Although we can’t guarantee that we’ll continue offering the service after 1 month, we’ll give you full NSFW access so you can backup your virginity whenever you want.

If you’re interested, just comment or DM me with answers to the following:

1. How many hours you’ve played.
  2. Your experience.
  3. Your plan for Molton.

I’ll pick the best answers and send Molton for you ASAP!

Cheers,
Will

2 Likes

Yay advertising

13 Likes

Bro you have to pay for ads.

1 Like

I removed the links to our website. We’re honestly not doing this to promote our service. We’re giving away free servers because we want to learn from experienced players.

1 Like

By initially promoting your services, which is advertising

1 Like

Freebies don’t attract those.
Also. experienced players don’t neccessarily have anything worth learning, hosting-wise.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight! To be specific, we want to learn if there’s anything unique about how players like to configure/manage their Unturned server compared to other games like 7 Days to Die which we know a lot about. As new players to this game, it’s hard to figure this out just by joining people’s servers or hosting our own, which is why we want to help out existing admins. They don’t even have to use our service, we’re totally fine just paying for their server for a month on whatever they use.

2 Likes

Most “proper” hoster would not want to be limited to a üanel. It’s a nice thing to have for your average joe, but at the end of the day there is only so much you can do with it.
SFTP and SSH/RA is all you’d need.

the ‘‘I swear I’m not representing a company’’ started pack

1 Like

I am representing a company. It’s my company lol.

1 Like

Interesting. So are you essentially saying that the control panels offered by current game server providers are good enough for most server admins, and the more hardcore admins just want to do everything manually on a vps or dedicated server?

1 Like

choose one, it’s deliberately misleading to start as ‘‘a couple of friends’’ if you have a proper company

1 Like

@willkwan
NEU CRISPIE PRETSUL CHIKIN FRIES FRUM BERGUR KANG

CRISPIE PRETSUL OUTSIDE JUICI WHITE MEAT CHIKIN INSIZDE

NEU CRISPIE PRETZEL CHIKIN FRIES OR TRI ORIGINEL CHIKIN FRIEZ ON AT BERGUR KANG

But seriously, please don’t shill your company here brainlet.

He didn’t need to include links and should’ve tried to sound more genuine.

Other than that, I don’t see an issue with this

ok I just fucking rememebered the service is only for a month I guess you can just host your own lol

Oh yeah I forgot that advertising is not allowed in this forum, just found the conversation interesting

:griefer:

6 Likes