What about kidnapping people?

I once thought about having bringing a cuffed player to an npc yield big rewards and reputation on the npcs side.
The player kidnapped would wake up with all their items somewhere near they were “sold”
How annoying would it be to lose 10mins of time cuffed but keep your stuff like described above
On a scale of 1-10

0 voters

Ten minutes? That NPC was done with his sexslave fast. Why the fuck would human trafficking be a good addition to the game?

it’d be fun to rp as a mexican human traffickng cartel but thats about it

In all seriousness

It’s time to stop.

1 Like

It’s a power trip for some people. A cool and kinda realistic idea for a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland. I admit, it would be fun to use a mechanic like this for an RP sense as a police officer. In a vanilla world, as @Armaros said in the other post about DarkRP, it’s only fun when you’re doing it, not when you are receiving it (paraphrasing)

Wait seeing as Unturned II will have like God level modability couldn’t someone just make a mod for you to be able to tie people up and put them in your trunk?

I’ll just have to unfriend anyone who gets that mod.

1 Like

Man I already do this shit IRL I don’t wanna do it ingame aswell

3 Likes

fuck! i have a photo somewhere that can relate to all of this…

whatever this will do

2 Likes

I think that the grabbing and stuff is a good idea but i think making players unconscious is stupid. You should get downed like in most games and from there people choose to kill you, loot you, or kidnap you. But not make you unconscious no one wants to stare at a black screen, sorry if i replied to you @Pesticide was trying to reply to the post

1 Like

Who said you have to stare at a black screen? It could be a downed system like ark where your vision is obscured. and what really would the difference between a downed system and a unconscious state be? a system like this can be implemented in so many different ways that saying a system like this is “stupid” is just naive.

Sorry I shouldn’t have used stupid and instead a more kind word, but I saw a lot of people say going unconscious and to my brain that meant like passing out/blacking out ya know, you can’t see anything. Unconscious to me is like sleeping essentially. Downed would be like hurt/ deeply afflicted state.

How about no

1 Like

It’s when you hear a pirate say no to kidnapping that you know your suggestion isn’t a good idea.

4 Likes

You should be able to blindfold them or put a bag over their head, which will entirely obscure their vision.

FFS no, please. Stop it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.