What about more interaction?

I think objects should have more interaction for example being able to use the PC when giving it power and needing thinks like PC parts to repair it if its missing some would be great for RP and make sense.

1 Like

good idea bro!

I can see how that would benefit roleplay servers but it does not really serve much of a purpose outside of roleplay?

2 Likes

i don’t really see a point in computers in 4.0 other than rp reasons
i mean, i’m not playing fortnite on a computer in a zombie Apocalypse
nor YouTube or browsing Reddit

Mostly because for a couple of reasons:

1. Everybody is dead
  2. There’s no cell towers to generate WiFi
  3. and almost every computer is either destroyed or damaged terribly
  4. theres no power

and sure you brought up:

but in unturned, theirs a limited supply of anything since everyone before they were all turned, literally ransacked every store imaginable, and took all the supplies necessary to survive.

and yes, there would be those idiots who took pc parts instead of food

2 Likes

playing unturned in unturned in unturned in unturned in unturned. lol

unturnedception

1 Like

I don’t see how the particular example you listed would be particularly useful to the survival aspect, but various features are already confirmed/implemented that are reflective of a much greater emphasis on object interaction in UII. Known examples include:

• Being able to individually search the trunk, glovebox, etc. of vehicles. (Also, using open seats as storage too!)

• Rather than loot solely lying strewn about, often times you will need to individually search containers in the world.

• Hunted animals must be skinned and gutted from their corpse specifically.

• Killed players must be searched much like a container, instead of a loot-splosion occurring upon death.

• Scavenging for dirty water from props in washrooms.

• Fires being able to spread to flammable surfaces and requiring the player to extinguish them.

• Rainwater and snow can both be collected.

4 Likes

A lot of this is confirmed

good Idea with the more interactions but being able to play pc in unturned is just dumb

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.