What languages do you speak (or are learning)?

I only speak only two
Arabic (i really how charters are to much confising to how dont under stand it)
English (i am still shit on it)

Except that’s exactly how it works for me…

1 Like

The difference between knowing a language, learning one and being able to make a few sentences is big. By mixing up all three you can easily make your list look bigger, which doesn’t reflect the persons actual knowledge at all.

Nevermind that they do it wayy later than they should.

1 Like

Native English speaker, learning Swedish cause waifu is a native Swede. You’ll never guess how I met her, (Yes we have met IRL this isn’t some petty discord relationship)

1 Like

forgot to mention that I speak pirate as well

1 Like

I mean, I can put on a pretty convincing British accent…

I ez english, but learning Desutch…kinda

1 Like

Kinda ですtch

bitch what

just don’t moan like a japanese girl and you’re fine

and no OwOing too

Weebs are welcome here boi, embrace the weeb… Become the weeb

It’s the second time you’re writing that, is it supposed to be german or dutch ?

Gadam po polsku (no co, to mój narodowy język).

I also speak English quite well, as you may have already seen.

Ahora mismo tengo Español casi aprendido, pero todavía no lo hablo perfectamente.

Desutch is the German word for German.

Deutsch*

1 Like

Ah, now I know why it seemed like I was saying it wrong. Thanks.

That’s not how it works for anyone, because languages aren’t spoken like maths is written. By systematising a language all the time instead of going by instinct at any point you speak/write super slowly.

For example, the people in my class who get better grades on written tests than me are usually worse at speaking, as they are constantly processing what they need to say next. Doesn’t happen with me who just sit there spitting whatever is on my mind atm.

this wasn’t made to be a flex, English is really the only thing I happen to be good at in school

Oh, so that’s why I never remembered any of my Chinese vocabulary throughout my childhood.

1 Like

I’m fluent in Japanese, Vietnamese, that language they speak at Zimbabwe and as well as 98 other languages

1 Like