What makes you excited for the Combat Demo?

Just a simple discussion post today – no strings attached. What are you excited for with the Combat Demo?

Personally, I’ve really just wanted a reason to boot U4 up again, for an extended period of time. The last time I did so was on February 23.

• The devlog(?)
  • Participating in PvP content
  • YouTube/Twitch content
  • Seeing how damage/health(/armor?) is handled
  • The shotgun (“Facekick”?)
  • The Eaglefire (and its modular components?)
  • Dual-wielding and the Cobra
  • The sniper rifle & scope (ballistics?)
  • Expansive attachment system
  • Updated user interfaces (inventory, graphics)
  • Manually choosing the load order of bullets
  • Advanced key binding
  • Prism support (SteelSeries RGB lighting)
  • Doors and keys
  • Clothing items
  • Potentially updated vehicle physics
  • Updated character model and animations
  • Potentially, modding support?
  • Potentially, inclusion of the test game modes (“Blastlane” and “Horde Mode”) as kinda-playable things?
  • Potentially an expanded beta (Wave 2 / fully open?)

0 voters

Aside from just wanting to play the game, I want to see the latest iteration of the attachment system. It’s been changed so much since its inclusion to U4, even though we actually haven’t been able to play with any of the versions it has gone through.

How about you guys?

(EDIT: The SteelSeries RGB lighting is coming to U3, my bad. I guess if you want in U4 too, vote for it.)

11 Likes

I hope the 20th devlog will delight us with something special, because the interest in U 4.0 is fading away by every day

3 Likes

i wouldn’t mind an expanded beta if it’ll make people shut up

also i wanna shoot things

10 Likes

Horde mode is #1 priority

3 Likes

I know for a fact that modding will be implemented. I am also hoping for better vehicle physics because I dont want to commit another unturned space program and give myself a concussion.

I just wannt to see anything that Nelson thinks is important/wannts to show us,
and maby a hint about the beta timeline :wink:

2 Likes

Ballistics is something I am very interested in for U4 tbh. Cuz the ballistics in 3.0 are unreal so I would be very delighted to know how it works. Because guns will be a huge factor of the game.
Seeing the damage stats is also an important factor so we can calculate the DPS, strengths and weaknesses to inform Nelson if something needs a change.
Another thing I am also really hyped about is the improvement to the UI. Cuz the the UI in 3.0 was very bland, basic and boring. So I would to see how it improved as well as suggesting some improvements to make it even better if it needs any improvement.

it really isnt though.

1 Like

I mainly want to see the new changes to inventory and attatchements, as seeing fresh revisions is also fun. Advanced key binding sounds very interesting though, makes me think of a source-esque console for keybinds, which is also exciting. Oh and I also want to absolutely shit on some people in PvP, haven’t done that in a while :slight_smile:

im really hyped for this
but interest if fading away we need updates nelson

Can’t really say I’m excited about anything (I’ve only logged into Steam like twice this year) but I selected the options that interest me most.

1 Like

so why are you in this forum?

1 Like

I’m still interested in the game, the discussions, and the development, I’m just not feeling emotional about the game, right now.

3 Likes

I’m always crying about this game ( and Nelson of course c: )

1 Like

Everything there makes me excited

The fact that we are getting closer to modding with each devblog :^)

Really excited about everything but the RBG lightning and key bindings. They are also cool, but not something I am really looking forward to out of that list. Its going to be interesting what mods and gamemodes members of the community will come up with.

extra

Oh man… Unturned 2.x was such a great experience.
I remember when I was waiting 1 month for the steam release when I saw it on
the steam greenlight approved games section. Playing this game for almost 5 years now
and its been and will always be a part of my life (I know it sounds nerdy, but its what it is ok)

The switch from 2.x to 3.x was really confusing to me in the beginning, and I really hated it.
Like I really didnt like it and didnt understand why nelson would make it look so bad.
Am I the only one that was confused that the character models were to fat?
But later on it turned out it was actually really cool and had a huge amount of great updates which then made it to what we know it today. (lets forget about all the 100x and highly modded servers for a sec)

Everything I think back I just get good memories and just the thought about experiencing “a new beginning” again is just too exciting for me! If you think about it, Nelson indirectly gave me the opportunity to make a living with my hobby and passion.

Cant wait to see the future of Unturned II, meeting more members of the new Unturned II community then and just enjoy the updates over time. Creating more and new content and grinding the fuck out of the game. 5500 hours in Unturned 2.x and 3.x are enough, II will fill the 10k.

I originally wanted to post something like “Im excited for everything” but I got a bit sentimental there, yikes. Leaving roblox was your best decision huh? But serious… thanks nelson :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nelson is our Lord.
praise the Lord.
HALLELUJAH

c:

lol

praises Nelson

i cast necromancy

3 Likes