What smartlydressedgames.com used to look like

Wasn’t the site created before Deadzone existed? iirc the site is just reused from when Nelson decided to leave ROBLOX. thetestgame isn’t him either, iirc.

2 Likes

So there was someone else owning the website before Nelson?

1 Like

Nelson (or one of the two friends listed) would have owned the site.

2 Likes

Exposed video going up soon this is BIG news.

/s

1 Like

That is completely bullshit. as you can see it says

so this is WAY before Unturned and Nelson had a team of hobbyists working on a game engine, this obviously didn’t end up working out, and this lead to Unturned’s creation by Nelson only.

Also no hes not made up i have actually talked to him and played games with him :smiley:

3 Likes

Sigh it’s embarrassing looking back at the old things I said, and probably will be for future me looking back on now. :wink:

RangerIcicle is me, FrancisIronkidd was either my brother or dad and thetestgame was one of my close friends at the time. Ultimately it didn’t pan out. I can confirm that Nelson exists because I’m him and I’m the developer of Unturned haha.

21 Likes

Nelson has a brother confirmed!

Also

This sounds like something someone who isn’t Nelson would say to DECEIVE US!!!

(jk love ya keep up the great work :kissing_closed_eyes: if you got R6S hmu for a game or two)

7 Likes

Nelson’s brother is a baby cat :wink:

2 Likes

nelson’s brother is the pirate mega zombie!

nOlsOn Ok BoY

Are you for real

if anything was a fucking necropost on the sub, it was this

2 Likes

Thank you for providing an invaluably useful ancedote for discussion, 4 months after a post from 2017 was last active. /s

Seriously, I’m starting to question the sanity of people here, like, why would you even comment something this pointless on a post this old?

Edit: Falling back on my methodology of dealing with necroposts, regarding Reaver’s PSA:

2 Likes

It’s in the ‘Memes’ category. It’s not that big of a deal.

When it’s a objectively pointless post like that one…

It kinda is a bit of a deal.

Users on the dead topic get a notification, others see it and think it’s a new topic, etc.

But that’s just my two cents.

2 Likes

You really shouldn’t be expecting a wholesome conversation from ‘Memes’ in the first place. Just ignore the post and move on or flag it if it’s spam.

I’m starting to get upset at the users who think they can attack people who’ve posted on a old topic.

4 Likes

I think we’re starting to break him.

Press ‘F’ to pay respects

4 Likes

That’s actually a pretty good PSA from Reaver. I know I dont have that much weight here, but… do your best to follow it?

edit: heck didn’t mean to reply specifically to you this is addressed to everyone aaa

1 Like

thank ill do that from now on