What Steam Award will you nominate Unturned for?

Yep, it’s that time of year again.

In my opinion, these awards are fitting for Unturned and I’m having trouble deciding what to nominate Unturned for:

• Mom’s Spaghetti
  • No Apologies
  • Labor of Love

Which award will you choose?

EDIT: At this point I think I’m going with No Apologies LaboUr of Love. The description of the award seems to fit my view of Unturned perfectly.

Labor of Love

i mean they’re all valid.

unturned is practically a meme (mom’s spaghetti), it’s quite flawed (no apologies), and it’s a passion project (laboUr of love)

No Apologies

Because SOME PEOPLE just don’t understand!

@Colopus

2 Likes

Hopefully we won’t lose to a truck simulator unrelated to the survival genre like last year… Embarrassing

1 Like

Labor of Love 100%.
others are stil valid. But this one is 100% on Unturned.

s-sorry, eh?!

No Apologies

I chose labor of love

I nominated it to hard to define by mistake xD
My phone lagged, and then clicked on the wrong one because I was scrolling and couldn’t see the text :stuck_out_tongue:
But it kinda fits it, because I always say, “well it’s kinda like rust, but not rust at all, it has a bit of minecraft but it’s not a copy of minecraft because it also has guns and you don’t craft everything you find most of the stuff…”
I hope I’m not the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

my choice was “haunts my dreams” :thinking:

You realize you can change your nominations at any time…right?

Choose labor of love. No apologies is still valid, but if we all agree to choose labor of love, we have a better chance of Unturned winning the award

If we all choose “No Apologies” we’d have a better chance. ;))) Be one of us!

1 Like

I’ll make a poll for it. If the majority chooses “No Apologies” then I’ll change my opinion. We just need higher numbers