What to expect for Devlog#20

There is much potential to be seen in the upcoming devlog. What do you guys think would Nelson show off this time? Please comment down below to join the topic. And you may ask what do I expect.

1 Like

umm, well maby something about the combat in Unturned ll sinc he is planing on releasing the combat demo with devlog 20

8 Likes

Well the Blastlane thing would definitely be a great way to show off some of the modding capabilities that I’ll fall in love with. Revealing more types of weapons and maybe new weapon mechanics would also make sense for the Combat part of it. No reason to have a shooting range if there’s only one gun, right?

1 Like

It’s like 4 guns now, if he’s updated the rigging for all of them. You have the Eaglefire (M4), Cobra (G17), Facekick (Remington 870), and 7.62x51mm sniper rifle w/ scope.

The sniper was mentioned in the past, and the 7.62x51mm rounds I’m assuming are for it. The rest you can find in devlog videos.

10 Likes

Facekick sounds wacky, I’d recommend the Safeguard.

4 Likes

Do you know in which gun the sniper rifle will be based?

if he KNEW, he would’ve

SAID WHAT

2 Likes

yeah, facekick sounds stupid

Remember, we can just mod the game and change it’s name >:^)

4 Likes

is it actually called the facekick though

I think it is, there was a poll on the forums awhile back for a shotgun name, that was one of the options.

Found it.

Also, I know Nelson saw the thread, as he liked one of Yarrrr’s suggestions.

2 Likes

meatshot sounds better than facekick. It should just stay as the bluntforce

1 Like

It’s not based on the same weapon as the Bluntforce. Facekick was placeholder at the time, and may have changed.

2 Likes

I want to expect it to be on Mac.

I can only dream.

12 Likes

what if you

wanted to send someone the unturned 2 demo

but god said

they have a mac

4 Likes

MACs are overpriced

2 Likes

i would rather get a thin razer laptop instead of a mac

I really hope the combat demo will be accesible for more players. I have 1k hours and gold and I’d love to play the combat demo!!!

2 Likes

And I would have known that as a gullible 10 year old?

3 Likes

That doesn’t mean they are unusable and don’t have userbase, willing to play Unturned II