What will happen to the playermodels?

I know that 4.0 is going to bring about higher poly graphics, but what will happen to the player models? I’m pretty sure all of us have gotten to like them a little bit, and it would be a shame to lose them in 4.0.

I love the current playermodel

1 Like

I honestly hope the get a little thinner but not quite 2.0 levels of thin.

1 Like

Imo they are too fat, they should be a bit more slim.

1 Like

Please not stuff like this:

or

or

Keep it low poly but please do not make it blocky

3 Likes

I mean that’s practically the player model already.

Nope, the currently model is not blocky and is far from this eye cancer.

I really prefer Unturneds player model to Minecrafts.

3 Likes

Yes of course. Our low-poly friend is the one we got used to. I think we should keep that style, but for everyone’s convenience the arms could be skinny on first person just like in 1.0/2.0.

2 Likes

Yes of course. Our low-poly friend is the one we got used to. I think we should keep that style, but for everyone’s convenience the arms could be skinny on first person just like in 1.0/2.0

I completely agree

1 Like

The arms are far too large. Seriously.

I’m fine with the player model otherwise, but please, just make the arms less thick. I’d rather see the player model get completely redone tbh, but I’ll definitely accept the hands being made smaller over nothing.

Hopefully @SDGNelson Will say something about this in a post on the blog or something.
EDIT: Theres a post about this : Better dimensions for Unturned Playermodel with another link for overall design in 4.0

Not sure why, but I’m kinda sure that nelson said he wanted to make the player-body have an adjustable slider to be slim to fat or etc once on one of his trello’s. Maybe they could use some slimming from what they are now but I’m sure that would look really odd - Plus, (a little off topic) if he added an adjustable slider instead of a universal body size then pro-PvP players would just choose slim in hopes that bullets miss body parts whereas they would have hit if they were larger / fatter

T H I C C model is gud no need for anything

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.