When will we see the guns?

Ok I know, we already have the eagle fire and the sniper, I don’t want to rush anything just ask a question, my question is whether there is a forecast for the return of the cobra (glock 17) and shotgun, it’s been about 1 years since we last saw them, man guess is that they will be added with the new knife and the revolver for the double grip test, along with some updates in models, the trigger has not yet been added to the sniper rifle although it is something trivial it is a very interesting detail, I really liked the new eagle fire trigger model,It really matched the new character, and has a very good style, as well as being part of the design of various weapons that are likely to be added., plus handles on the new backpack (they do not appear when the backpack is on the floor.)

2 Likes

Maybe Nelson will add new kinds of weapons soon, he has already shotgun and cobra models for Unturend II but they look more like Unturned 3.0 model.

This was over 2 years ago: https://twitter.com/SDGNelson/status/986434756048048128?s=20

Hopefully he uses real life gun names instead of maplestrike or cobra or other stuff, I think I saw a vote for that somewhere or something else tho

1 Like

I’m not too interested in him working on new weapons at the moment. I think currently it’s trivial to add them at the moment because he has already set up the base system for them so implementing them in the future shouldn’t take a long time. At the moment I’d rather see survival/zombie features be added in the alpha.

8 Likes

My Glock and Ball Torture post got deleted, fuck

2 Likes

Gbt is getting banned

@VWave To use these names it is necessary to have a paid license, a type of copyright, he has already faced problems of this type with the colt pistol, which is based on the colt 1911 from the arms company colt, the name needed to be changed and currently in 3.0 and pistol is simply called 1911.

2 Likes

Nelson said that there will be no real gun names in Unturned II.

1 Like

that’s what I meant, Were you playing on the server 2 days ago? reminds you, i and 2 other players, we even took pictures. @NeverPlayPubg

2 Likes

hey, i was there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean like Unturned II?

1 Like

YeYes, about copyright of Guns name.
@NeverPlayPubg

1 Like

More guns will be added when the game development is at the stage of providing a survival map test. Otherwise they are trivial and you wont see more of them before the more complete stage.

The only time new ones will be added is when a new gun is needed to demo a certain feature the current guns aren’t able to replicate. But that’s still a low-priority thing, the game is still missing a lot of core features at the moment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.