Where are the new Canyon Arena extra's folder located?

question

title. The normal Unturned folder comes with an extras folder which has high-quality images of all items in the game. Where is this located for Canyon Arena? @Renaxon @danaby2

edit: And if it doesn’t exist, can you upload some photos of the guns?

0 Likes

I’m not sure but i know that most files for map specific things are in the actual map folder. (such as bundles). try checking there i guess

0 Likes

too late. already did. theres nothing special like the extra’s folder in there

0 Likes

Did you check the game’s extras folder? I’m pretty sure timed curated stuff goes in there too

1 Like

Individual maps don’t have such a folder. If you want the images, go in-game and run the tool to generate them like you can you vanilla or modded content.

0 Likes

Oh geez theres a tool? Where? How?

I went there and checked by most recent. I did not find anything remotely close to the revolver, sharps, DB, or anything alike near the top

0 Likes

Go to the Workshop menu and hit the corresponding Function key. I’m not in-game right now, but it is F3, F4, or F5 iirc.

0 Likes

I did it. Where did it output? What should it be called?

0 Likes

Try snooping around in the normal screenshots folder (somewhere in Steam’s userdata folder) for it. If it’s where screenshots go then I guess that may as well be where the item pictures would go.

0 Likes

You can generate icons yourself by pressing Shift+F1 in workshop tab.

0 Likes

It outputs to the Extras folder, with the rest of the icons.

0 Likes

here u go :smiley:

2 Likes

finally, some good fucking guns

0 Likes

finally, some good fucking guns

Sharps

0 Likes

closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes