Where guns can be found

Have you noticed that in PEI all police stations have the same loot? the only gun found is a Cobra and that’s all based on some Canadian law? on all other maps it is possible to find shootguns, so go where weapons can be found (my suggestion).

-Police stations.
Glocks.
Sometimes shotguns.
Rarely average precision rifles do not reach the level of the military.

-homes
Basic pistols like 1911’s unturned 3.0 or some similar.
revolvers.
very rarely shotguns.
rarely hunting rifles.

-camps
Hunting rifles
Shotguns
crossbows

Gun shops, practically all of the above.

Military bases.
Assault Rifles.
Military pistols.
Heavy snipers.
-Convenience stores (yes have guns in them yes see).

Rarely found in the counters of the boxes vary from pistols to very rarely a shotgun.

4 Likes

christ
hes actually making something good

Why would shotguns not spawn commonly in homes? They’re excellent for home defense.

2 Likes

download

That’s a sign.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Besides being great against zombies, why would a family that decided to leave the city to escape the zombies would not take the gun? only a few unlucky ones would do so because they were forgotten or transformed.

1 Like

In that case why would they take the shotgun and leave the pistol or revolver?

Liberals

Who said they would leave? is the same principle but I think leaving shootguns easy to find as a pistol or a revolver would not be well balanced.

Shotguns are usually cheaper than most pistols, believe it or not.

Yes I know but this is a game, although shotguns are cheaper, in a game can unbalance some things the servers would be full of people coming behind and BAM !!!.,The president of Brazil (where I live) facilitated possession of arms when the market begins to move, perhaps I have a better sense of price.

Maybe with farms convenience stores homes and camps the only kinds of shotguns you can find are double barrels side by side or over under and 4-5 round pump action shotguns. And in police locations you can find 8 round pump actions and at military locations you can find a rare semi auto shot gun and super rare AA12.

2 Likes

I think this is actually fairly reasonable, although I think I’d rather not see the AA12. I’d certainly want a militia shotgun or two (maybe a generic TOZ or Saiga). I think a generic fairly common single barrel shotgun, a double barrel, and a rarer 4 round pump shotgun would be a good variety for civilian shotguns. I think the single and double barrel could be found in houses while the pump would be found in places like farms alongside the other shotguns.

Militia shotguns would be generally better than civilian ones and fairly comparable to police ones but a tad weaker than military shotguns. There could be a bit more variety too, like a MTs255, a revolving shotgun.

Police could have an 8 round shotgun (basically the bluntforce in 3.0), with tactical rails and such.

Military would probably have the police shotgun spawn as well as a semi auto (likely the Benelli M4).

In addition, locations should have different shell types spawn. Civilian would see basic bird/buckshot and generic slugs, while police/military would see more exotic shells spawn.

Well I think loot should be based on the map and what country it is in

2 Likes

On PEI the police station loot are the same as every other police station with the exception of the bluntforce because the bluntforce on PEI spawns on the prison island. Btw you can find rocket launchers in prison cells but it makes sense because it’s a ranger spawn location. Or does it?

convenience stores would only have guns in maps set in the USA and south America, lol. This is not common, in most places.

Yeah, what I suggest was assuming on a map that takes place in America/Canada for the most part

I’d like to see the KS-23M on certain maps because it’s chambered in such a large round and its sheer power.

this is such an innovative idea wow

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.