Will IIs story continue off of UIs story?

O just realised, dont most games when they have a second gambit continues, or is before the earlier storyline?

Is that going to be the same for UII, or is UII going to have an entirely new story (based on what Nelson has been saying+new zombies)

Sorry, just had to ask

2 Likes

I would assume (and hope) that UII has a different story. What you mentioned and also the excursions on the trello lead me to believe that its going to be a new story.

UIs story is pretty bland and really loose imo so hopefully it will be more coherent.

9 Likes

4 Likes

It is most certainty that the story/lore will be revised/expanded compared to the previous game.

1 Like

UII is not a chronological sequel to Unturned.

As the others have already said, treat it as an alternate universe with an entirely new storyline.

4 Likes

K thanks y’all, just making sure

can we not call 3.0 “UI” and just call it 3.0
it’s really confusing

1 Like

But it is basically Unturned 1, and then there’s Unturned 2.

If you really want to get into semantics, the proper, official nomenclature for the versions are as follows:

• Unturned antique
  • Unturned classic
  • Unturned (version 3)
  • Unturned II

No more, no less. :ok_hand:

EDIT: I swear I did not see Molton’s diagram before saying this.

yeah but like
nah

1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and II are the best, least confusing ones

But what if there an Unturned II 2.x :wink: ?

If Unturned 2 is so good, how come there isn’t an unturned 2 2?

what if unturned is a repeating timeline… going over and over again

I suppose we can’t yet rule out that the games share a timeline, but it would be weird if we had both zombies with the 3.X origin and the Turned originating from another dimension, but only saw one of them at a time.

What if Unturned is an unturception

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.