Wishlist Trello

Give vehicles a unique name that’s not calling them what they are. And unique ammo

That’s the thing though, they wouldn’t really have any functionality, and if they did, he could make it so that they were “Not Mobile”, the code is already there and on bedrolls, just add it to the chairs and bam.

Something I would definitely enjoy would be making magazines generic (for the most part, unless its a really specific magazine) Not only would this help modding, but it could also lead to several guns using the same magazine.

An example of this would be say if the Ranger weapon selection got expanded to include the AK-74m and the RPK-74m. Both of these weapons do not use the same magazine as the AKM (which we might as well say the Zube is, or at least was pre-Russia update). Having this system could have two types ranger mags (7.62 and 5.45) instead of the current system that has only one. It’d also be nice to see say the Matamorez use the same mags as a AS VAL counterpart (obviously the mata would get reworked to act more like a sniper lol)

Speaking of ranger weapons, I’d definitely like to see the ranger loot tier get a bit of an overhaul.

Make it a group of older, generally russian weapons, like it kinda is now, but have their stats be worse than military overall. Even on maps like Russia, these weapons either A: should be a lot more common, or B: the Military weapons should just take military ammo, regardless of country. These weapons would spawn in more locations than they do currently, and they’d be placed location/difficulty-wise in between civilian areas and military areas.

Another change would be to separate all of the ranger loot out into a few different loot spawns.

A “special” loot spawn would be nice for rarer, more powerful weapons such as the Matamorez,

It’d be nice to pick up an AKM or something before heading out to the military base, and it’d be nice to have that sort of middle tier.

Some basic weapon/vehicle ideas for this tier:

AKM: Heavy damaging AR but with poor drop and somewhat sluggish fire rate. Would take the older ranger mag.

AK-74: Faster firing, less damaging AR with better range and drop, would take those new mags I talked about eariler. It’d basically be the higher tier version of the AKM, and would be a lot more rare.

RPK-74: A LMG that sits between assault rifles and heavier lmgs. It’d feature a default 45 round mag but with the option of a 75 round drum. It’d do assault rifle level damage while featuring good stability (due to a bipod), fire rate, and range. It’s major downsides would be its rarity and somewhat slower rate of fire compared to the AK-74m, as well as reduced magazine size compared to other LMGS.

Nagant Revolver: A 7 shot pistol that would take ranger ammo and would have the ability to take barrel attachments while doing ace level damage and with increased accuracy. It’d have a slow rate of fire and decent kick, not to mention pretty iffy durability, to balance it out.

Techical: A ranger location vehicle that would come in a few different styles. One style would have a mounted LMG, another would have no LMG but increased armor, another would be based off of the GAZ-69 with increased speed and a mounted LMG at the cost of lowered armor, and yet another would be built off of a bigger truck, featuring both increased armor and a mounted LMG.

2 Likes

I would like to see in the 4.0 :
1 ) martial art skill : every time you spend xp on it, your melee attack are different, more powerfull, faster and more accurate, it could be the same xp price than crafting…
2 ) diseases : you could get diseases if you are attacked by zombies / animals or players with diseases, when you get sick, you will lose speed / stamina max could be 75 % / or you could die, also, you could get infected severly… and if you use a melee weapon on a player, there would be 25 ( or 15 ) % to give him the disease and the chance to give him the desease when punching would be 85 %
3 ) if you are stupid and you eat some berries and toxic fruits, you could get poisonned, poison kill you slowly and it can be heal only by antidot, you could also find bottle of poison and use it into food or water ( the name wouldnt change )
4 ) drone : imagine, you are going to a base raid, but you want to make a recon, use a drone, if you want to use it, you need one drone ( civillian or maybe military ) and one control computer.
5 ) air raids : sometimes, coallition need to clear some urbans area from zombies, at this moment, they send a bomber with the same look than airdrop plane… they could use 3 differents type of bombs ( frag bomb ( normal bomb ) , napalm bomb ( burn wooden barricades / structures / forests and even houses and objects ), toxic gas bomb ( Transform the area into a deadzone for 5 minutes ( configurable )
6 ) fire : no need to explain, you could ( or they could naturally ) burn forests / cities or players ●_•
7 ) fuel needed for chainsaw and other: in real life, chainsaw and jackhammer ( maybe hell’s fury too ) need fuel to work, so you could need to refuel it frequently
8 ) tactical for gun : tripods / gun ghillie / underbarrel grenade launcher / shotgun / customisable laser / Makeshift light / customisable scope ( from 1,5 to 20 ) / thermical scope ( you see the heat of players , vehicles and animals ) underbarrel tazer .
9 ) new guns : PGM HECATE / Spas-12 / F2000 / L85 / galil / m16 / m4 / ak 12 / ak-74 / skorpion / HK416 / HK417 …etc…
10 ) special weapon : when you finished a lot of missions, you can climb in coalition, and if you get captain ( for now, the max is major ), you can buy a tactical grenade, this grenade launch an coalition air raid where the grenade is throwed
11 ) Train / bicycle / cavalry / submarine / motocycle
12 ) upgrade structure ( add metal to upgrade resistance of structure )
13 ) climate including hurricane / storm / fog
14 ) natural anomaly including earthquake / volcano / tsunami…
15 ) final idea is… dual Welding, with this, you can use two pistols or two melee weapon
16 ) France map
17 ) climbing mountains and wall with mountaineering material…
18 ) digging
19 ) drop gas on the ground / wall / trees or player and flame it
20 ) homing rocket launcher that lock on vehicles
21 ) countermesures on jet
22 ) when you die, there 25 % chance you became a zombie

2 Likes

what about pyshics ? like if you punch or try to break something like houses what happens if they broke into pieces and we can hold everything on our hands like cloth, stick(2.0 Branch Melee), bricks, metal scrap and more and more realistic animations

make a huge gamemode with factions that fight for one month, and its can be on estoprts!

I don’t think you understand how much money goes into creating a game viable for esports. Also, fighting for one month? That is a horrible detriment to one’s health, staying at a computer that long.

Maybe an Amazon map, with natives npcs, rustic miitary bases and a isolated experments base (like area 51)?

NPC tanks? Like the APC in rust.

cough Thompson SMG cough

Thats to much for a video game

Picture is literally from ARMA III. Holding Ctrl and W or S will move you to the upper or lower position on the scale, with default being Stand.

Ok. But ist not the right thing for Unturned

Probably not, but it’s merely a concept and many players have agreed with the fact that intermediate stances would help greatly so that you’re not too covered or too exposed by whatever you’re hiding behind in a firefight.

You’re right. It would be help by sneaking… prone left/right and low crouch as an automatically animation or maybe with lean !right/left

I myself have played unturned for over 2100 hours and the biggest thing I think it lacks is complete immersion like I love when a game can make you feel like you’re actually in it and having has an atmospheric feel, also the design of 3.0 is so basic that it’s impossible to feel sometimes even a slight seriousness to it. Don’t get me wrong I love the low poly ness of the game but I would like a lot more detail to add a bit more realism (I know it’s gonna be a lot better going off the dev blogs). I love hardcore vanilla survival and I hate how far 3.0 has gotten so away from that but seeing the road map has really given me hope of a strong rooted, gritty survival game. Here’s a list of features I would love to see:

Animals-I would love to have to take care of a horse and just have something like dogmeat from fallout and have a reliable sorce of transportation or finding a dog that you can bond with would add a wholesome feel to that aspect

Melee - let’s be honest the melee in 3.0 is trash I would love to be able to sneak up and stab someone or slug them in the head with a bat and not have to awkwardly hop around until you finally get a hit off and adding throwing weapons would really butter my egg roll

Knives – I’m a knife enthusiast and would love a larger range of knives to select from like switchblades, fixed blades, and military knives etc.

Hunting – I would LOVE a very extensive hunting system unlike 3.0 like on the trello gutting and skinning and immersive elements like tracking and trails

Cover mechanics- I would love to have cover mechanics like Gta you run up press a button and you can hide behind it peek out and seamlessly get out of it

Shifter/e-brake – I would love a shifter and e-brake model on the interior of the and a little animation even if only forward and reverse of you character shifting it when driving around and as we’ve seen in the dev logs there’s an e-brake so an animation of it being pulled would be cool

Less ui- like actually having to count bullets would be cool and all the ui being physical thing would be a good amount more immersive

Climbing- Like the idea of ropes and dare I say ziplines would add a whole new perspective to getting around and more rock climbing

Hordes- Giant packs of the turned tearing through the map would be just so cool and add a scary factor to roaming around in the woods

Happiness – just slight perks for being a good person like feeding healing your friend or feeding an animal but the more people you kill the lower your stats go

Motorcycles – Super customizable dirt bikes/scamblers or Harleys like tires, saddle bags, wheels bars, exhaust, plastics and maybe I know a bit extra but like wheelies for the hell of it

(This post will be updated and changed prolly a lot)

Good sneak hand to hand attacks would be amazing

Pretty sure those hordes are at least partially confirmed as well as tame-able animals I believe

1 Like

Yeah he mentioned horseback riding int dev-log #16

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.