Dumbest, most incoherent Unturned video I’ve ever watched. This guy did ZERO research and it shows.
- Hell’s Fury is not a “good pvp weapon”. He didn’t even bother checking the weapon stats.
- The only good point he makes is that Nykorev and Hell’s Fury should’ve been converted to highcal too, which I agree with.
- Completely, absolutely incorrect on Horde Beacons. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. Think about it like this: generally speaking, your main setback for raiding gear is raw explosives. You can use 2 explosives to make a C4, or use 2 explosives to make a Horde Beacon, which can be cleared with a knife if the server has no spitters, or with a civillian gun otherwise. Even a single Dragonfang is better then one C4, and considering that the drop chance for Dragonfang/Dragonfang box is 5.6% (11.2% total), you are quite likely to get one or even multiple.
- Then he talks about “casual” raiding. Apparently when it takes you hours to build a base and the raiding gear necessary to raid it can be achieved in far less it is “casual”. Unturned is still very much a casual game, with very few exceptions like SOD (esports) servers.
- Not even going to bother with the last topic of the video.
Nelson: I take feedback from the community!
Zman: Well my friend has this theory that is not backed by any logic or reason! P9nda LITERALLY made this update happen!