A Theme For the Military of Each Nation

Collectible audios that you could add to your stereo’s playlist.

Russia

China

United States

Eh, too lazy to post a song for every country.
Make of this what you will.

Eeerm… Why Unturned 4.x?

1 Like

For Unturned II, obviously.

Could you elaborate for what, exactly?

2 Likes

Considering how many people are dead in the apocalypse, I don’t think we’ll be seeing choirs playing in the streets.

Maybe some NPC locations could play copyright-free music through radios. I doubt they’re going to be singing though.

I assume that’s what this post was meant to be about, but I can’t tell.

7 Likes

For the first one, unless your map is set in the cold war, no one would be singing this, as most people living in russia (and china) in modern day despise communism, except for younger generations that dont remember or were born post communism and romanticize it (you lol) Second one is modern and 3rd is a classic though. Would be kinda neat if you could find cassets or cds of these songs to put into radios, but this isnt the most important suggestion. Would be cool to look for collectibles though.

1 Like

sees various national choirs

Canada not included despite literally being a Canadian game that initially only had Canadian military

Ascended

9 Likes

Rip the red army choir :sob:

What about just random guitar players?

3 Likes

I’d prefer this much more tbh… And not just an NPC; maybe players can also be the one giving some ambient to nights at a fire :smiley:

4 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

we need a theme for the fire nation

3 Likes

Modern russians wont be forced to sing propaganda.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.