Another Utah preview

Yes, it does snow in Utah. It snows in the summer. I lived there for quite a while.

2 Likes

Where are the Stacks arent those in ohio

but it doesn’t snow in utah1!!!111

/s

How far is Utah from completion ?

It hasnt snowed in the summer for quite a while here tho bruh

Yes, it did. I have relatives who live there, we take trips up to Utah every summer. It has snowed in the mountains for roughly 2/3 times I have gone there.

Probably about a third of the way there?

Oh the mountains? Oh yeah theres snow up there xd I thought you meant everywhere xd

I don’t think it has simultaneously snowed everywhere in Utah, ever.

yes. it. has.

1 Like

I don’t see snow falling in any of those images

Just to let you know, utah may be one of the driest states in the us but it does snow in the winter and in spring. Heck we have snow in the mountains rn, well we should. Im out of state for a couple of days but anyways, it does snow and thats how we get our water for the hot summer.

how do you think the snow got there

Pictures of snow that has fallen do not prove that snow was falling at all of those locations (and everywhere else in Utah) all at the exact same moment.

Im pretty sure the snowy areas will be in the wetter parts of UT and the higher parts there.

You wouldn’t be surprised if I said it snowed in Idaho, Wyoming, or Colorado, but with the way you’re looking at it, you should be.

Wait… I have to ask, WILL YOU MAKE BRIGHAM CITY A PLACE???

Yeah, it’s one of the planned locations. Maybe the university too :thinking:

Oh yeshhhhh, btw brigham is where I live, we will see if theres a house that looks like mine xd

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.