Chain Game Thread

Hi cat, I’m “demands for food in cat voice”.

1 Like

Hi “demands for food in cat voice”, I’m asking you to stop this madness.

1 Like

Hi asking to stop this madness, I’m wondering if replying to this post should count as farming likes.

1 Like

Hi asshold, Im meat in the morning and then I can do it for me and my dad is going to the game is at work and school and I have a good time to get a :boy: and girl is so much to me and you can do that for a few y I don’t think so too baby and I will be a good night baby girl and I will try to be a good night baby I miss u too baby girl I know I was just wondering if I don’t t I have to go to the game but it ahould have downsides of the African countries that is t I have to go to the game but it ahould have downsides of the African countries that is the best thing to me that he has been the most beautiful :girl: I love the fact is a little while longer and more of my friends house to see one another as I am going back and get some :sleeping: tonight at work now but it ahould you are so sweet to oyab you are so sweet of u guys doing tonight and I don’t know how much you want me too much for your birthday and we are all in the morning to get a chance of getting

Im playing with auto correct

1 Like

Hi playing with autocorrect, I’m
You don’t have to undermine my intelligence when you are speaking to me I can understand very well. I am not the only person complaining about your excessive inconsiderate behavior. For your information, I have put in SEVERAL work orders and have SEVERAL blankets, socks, etc. I have NEVER put the heat on 77 and knowing that you’re basically telling me to fuck off is not okay with me so if you want to make this bigger than it has to be we can. Obviously you don’t feel like 70 or 72 is a reasonable temperature because you constantly place the air on 68/69. Like I said in the last message be more considerate because we are FREEZING over here. And if you didn’t know they sell fans at the store so there is DEFINITELY something you can do to get colder. The season is WINTER not SUMMER. That being said goodnight.

Hi You don’t have to undermine my intelligence when you are speaking to me I can understand very well. I am not the only person complaining about your excessive inconsiderate behavior. For your information, I have put in SEVERAL work orders and have SEVERAL blankets, socks, etc. I have NEVER put the heat on 77 and knowing that you’re basically telling me to fuck off is not okay with me so if you want to make this bigger than it has to be we can. Obviously you don’t feel like 70 or 72 is a reasonable temperature because you constantly place the air on 68/69. Like I said in the last message be more considerate because we are FREEZING over here. And if you didn’t know they sell fans at the store so there is DEFINITELY something you can do to get colder. The season is WINTER not SUMMER. That being said goodnight,

I’m why would you put the temperature on 68? That’s like 32 degrees away from boiling water!

1 Like

Hi why would you put the temperature on 68? That’s like 32 degrees away from boiling water, I’m be patient with the Americans, they don’t understand metric yet.

1 Like

Hi be patient with the Americans, they don’t understand the metric yet. I’m what’s a metric?

1 Like

Hi whats a metric, I’m a good system

1 Like

Hi I’m a good system, I’m it’s balanced because it’s rare.

1 Like

Hi it’s balanced because it’s rare, I’m unbalanced so should I be common? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi I’m unbalanced because I’m common, I’m military clothes and mega zombies

1 Like

Hi military clothes and mega zombies, im a normal zombie with a plain white shirt.

1 Like

Hi a normal zombie with a plain white shirt, I’m a spirit zombie

1 Like

Hi spirit zombie. I’m dead

1 Like

Hi I’m dead, I’m just a shell of a human, because he died inside.

1 Like

Hello dead inside, I’m alive but dead inside

Hi alive but dead inside, im depression.

1 Like

Hi depression, I’m that Emo Kid.

1 Like

Hi emo kid, I’m elmo kid