Death glitch

So, once more before anything else let me get it out of the way. In no way shape or form am I trying to advertise, merely trying to show what’s happening.

https://plays.tv/video/5ad264960f307ce53a/i-dunno-what-happened-here?from=user
https://plays.tv/video/5ad26fc9ddf0c82044/once-more-with-the-glitch?from=user

In both clips just as I kill a player the game also appears to kill me (the first driving and the second doesn’t take a shot). For others however, I am still standing there. I’ve seen this happen to another user as well and they ended up being forced to restart the game as I had to.

I do have the crash logs if need be. Just say which files of the three I need to post.

Bottom line its fairly strange and the two events happened a good hour or so apart. Doesn’t happen EVERY time you kill someone, but it does happen to some.

2 Likes

filthy admin koser! (joking). This has never happened to me before, but usually if I just don’t play the game for a couple days, things seem to fix themselves. It may also have something to do with rocketmod. IDK

Unturned has crashed. “No u” armor exception.

2 Likes

I dunno, there’s so many bugs around dying. I’ll have to do a bit more testing just to see if it’s that one sever or everywhere.

Happened a third time now, was a Heartbreaker point blank and said a vehicle explosion had killed me.

This is very strange.

I hope this gains visibility in the coming days, it seems to be a game breaking issue.

Very weird. :confused:

Well, rather than just making another thread I’m going to post another death glitch here, different but equally interesting…

https://plays.tv/video/5adc26db2aabb88eea/uuhh-what-now-?from=user

I see this one all the time in chat. Usually, it drops a body for every “death” but the person remains alive. This is the first time it has happened to me. I’ve got a couple more clips if need be, this time from me shooting a player and them “dying” 2-3 times.

Can I ask: are these occurring on the same server? Or has it happened on other servers?

I cannot see the parts when it drops a body for every “death.” :confused:

No body in that one, top left you can see he died in the kill feed however.

What plugins are on the server?

Certain ones have happened in other servers. Multiple deaths have at least.

I’ll have to get back to you on that one, gotta find the list.

This time it didn’t drop bodies but it usually does.

So I’m not the only one who suffered these strange incidents…

I’ve had this happen multiple times.

I had this happen when I shotgunned someone CQC (wtf I saw your body hit the ground, plus it was in a vary chaotic situration), shot someone in a driving away in my car (Logic not found, seeing someone clone themselves in your carseat messes you up), and possibly some other times.

The kill feed said they died both times (2 names of there death, one “faked” other real).

Would you happen to know the plugins on said server(s)? Might be able to run this past the servers I have seen this glitch on and see if there’s any relation between them.