Guys I have a really old version

But it’s not working. I have Unturned 2 beta 160 and 2 beta 206. First says “Awaiting game state” and does nothing. Second one requests login and password and waits for very long. Please help!

4 Likes

Upload screenshots

3 Likes

1 Like

First from 160, second from 206
And yes, first has that old track Yarrr found

2 Likes

I can provide download links too, if you want

2 Likes

So, no answer?

1 Like

Aight, so for 106, no idea. For 206, however, I think it doesn’t let you log in because the login server is nonexistent.

In the current 2.0, Nelson has disabled authentication, so it just lets you in regardless. This beta does not have that feature, so it’s still trying to reach that old server.

1 Like

But can we do something to disable that check? Like Nelson did it with 1.1

1 Like

Not sure. Why do you want to play that beta anyways? It’s really old now.

1 Like

Because they are old, ofc. I’m curious to see what changes were done to features and the map itself

1 Like

Oh, okay. For the login check, try disabling your network adapter and try again.

1 Like

It says “Sorry, no Internet”. Older one the same.
NOLSEN PLES FIX

1 Like

my man you found some treasure

Give it to me

2 Likes

Here is 160
and here is 206

1 Like

Thanks matey, I have finally extracted the soundtrack in pure form

Not sure about launching the game, it’s probably a server issue that doesn’t exist

2 Likes

IDK, maybe I should connect The Great Nelson with that

1 Like

Oh, if you found the song in the assets, maybe you could search for an IP string? Please

1 Like

I tried changing PlayerConnectionConfigFile but nothing happened

1 Like

I got the asset tool to view assets and noticed, that in pretty much every .asset file there is UserAuthorisationDialog asset. If i just delete it, loading screen turns pink.(160)

1 Like

That’s because the files you are deleting are probably the UI files, not the code. xD

1 Like