How to get the admin torch

So mutch of unturned players know that there is admin stuff like admin maplestrike. But there is no way to get this stuff only if you somehow get this admin torch. Guys can you help me get this mysterios admin torch?

1 Like

Categorized to Workshop because these things are workshop assets, not ingame. Check your files and/or id lists in installed mods to look for it.

1 Like

What’s with the dual monitor screenshot? I was super confused for a second, just crop that out to make it easier to see.

Also that’s a Workshop mod that the server has, you’re not supposed to be able to craft it since it’s an admin item

Seeing you’re not really a super smart unturned guy, let me explain:

The owner of this server has some mods installed that create these “admin weapons”. The name itself already says that it is meant for admins, not for normal players. This admin torch is probably only spawn-in able and not receiveable by a normal guy like you. You should just ignore this and maybe ask the owner of the server about it.

1 Like

I am the owner of the server and i dont have any plugins installed David in the picture you see no plugins or mods

Then you are subscribed to the mod in your own workshop. To see what you are subscribed to, go to the unturned workshop and click on the left side on your files - subscribed items. Unsubscribe from the mod and it’s all gone

1 Like

Uhhh

It helps if you look at your subscribed items and not your favorites.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.