How were the mounted guns made on the upcoming map?

Anyone have an idea, how this gun works? or how they managed to get unturned to handle it?

I would like to see the code behind this. see how it works, and if its technically a vehicle or game object. if no one has any idea, then I’ll just have to look it over once the map comes out

1 Like

It’s a vehicle.

1 Like

A broken down vehicle with a mounted omg that some how still works.

1 Like

@Aj_Gaming @anon95004049 @Panda3d

It’s a vehicle that’s physically incapable of moving and buried halfway into the ground.

It features a modified 100 round HMG and is actually lockable. Unfortunately you still need to get into the gunner seat from the driver’s seat, that may be an issue. (Accurate as of 3 weeks ago)

Source: I took a turn in it while we were shooting the trailer :wink:

3 Likes

paging @danaby2 ^^^ pee pee i know that i was there when he talked about it in modhelp i think

1 Like

Alright thanks dude! This will probably make for some more interesting maps!. Just gotta get past the fact that sometimes vehicles won’t spawn. Oh well!

1 Like

You could already have tested the map through the preview branch.

1 Like

Your supervisor has reported you for theft of government property.
The penalty is forced labor.
Your family will be sent back to their village.
A replacement will be found for you.
Glory. To. Arstotzka.

1 Like

When you build a military vehicle that shoots like a tank for example, you make the chassy and the turret. What if someone just makes the turret only and then places it as a vehicle spawn in the editor? Would that work?

1 Like

Yeah, the advantage to arena maps is that it forces everything to spawn/respawn at the start of each round.

You could probably use it in makeshift Horde/RP/“campaign/story” maps though too, by letting them spawn via NPCs or manipulating the vehicle cap and amount of vehicle spawns to ensure it always spawns.

2 Likes

its a vehicle

2 Likes

Thank You Danaby XD

1 Like

:clap::clap: community ambassador what a lad :brazil::breast_feeding:

3 Likes