Login... Login... Login

I enter this website. My password is remembered and everything. I wasn’t logged in. That was weird. I click on “Login” and my username and password were already filled in, awesome, less work for me. I click “Login”. The page refreshes. And it is expected that I should be logged in and ready to do whatever it is I was thinking of. But no. On the top right, it still says “Login”
That was weird. Maybe I misclicked something somehow. I tried loggin in again. Same thing. Page refreshes, and I’m still not logged in.
I tried going to my email and visiting the website through the notifications I get from here. I get redirected, and bam. Still not logged in.

How can I fix this issue?
Idk how, but I kept spamming “Login” and tried logging in through whatever method I can and it worked. But idk how long will it take before it happens again.

it just kind of logs you out sometimes. the best method i’ve found is to just wait a while and you’ll be logged back in when you come back.

i don’t know why this happens, and i don’t even know if nelson can do anything about it, but it’s completely bizarre

I just waited for about 5 hours straight. and I tried logging in. same problem. now I can’t log in no matter what I try. so I was like “fuck it, I’ll use my computer”

can someone please tell me how can I fix this?
@SDGNelson
please, I need answers