Low tier meme for kicks

Woah I wonder why a server based in a different content had a high ping for you.

Not even to mention ~140 is not that bad of a ping. I spent my first thousand hours playing on US-based server with stable 200 ping and it was the shit.

2 Likes

lmao who cares

2 Likes

Woah I wonder. Its almost as if I only want to play servers on the same content as me :open_mouth:

…then why did you feel the need to point out the ‘high-ping’? It’s obvious that Europe based server will have a bad ping for you :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

My bad. I shoulda put “Russian” or “European” so you could instead say I was being discriminative or something.

2 Likes

Or you could say something else entirely, because you’re the only one who finds this “meme” funny.

1 Like

Aint suppos’ be funny, pardner. Its the cold hard truth round these parts.

Then why’d you put it in #community-lounge:memes?

I mean… where would this belong? I’m trying to play it off as a joke but this is clearly and evidently a problem. lol, 3.0 bug reports?

bin

6 Likes

okthenbuddy

1 Like

In all seriousness though, if there isn’t a category where your thread would be appropriate, you would be better off asking in #meta:forum than trying to force the thread into an existing category.

1 Like

I’ve talked to Yarr and Nelson about the two threads, and we are in agreeance that this subject is a dead topic, and that a duplicate thread should not be made.

• We’ve also discussed the content of the thread. The thread never clearly intended to acknowledge, or help remedy, any perceived problem with the game. The original thread’s content was about negatively targeting servers, and was solely a hateful post meant to discredit specific/named servers as a lighthearted “meme.”

The original topic was automatically closed because it died, and it was closed again because there was no value in its reopening.

• The original topic shouldn’t have been reopened, and moving forward staff does not plan to be reopening threads unless the user can supply a legitimate reason for so (due to certain threads just being reopened without anything substantial ever being contributed by that user).
6 Likes