Max Star Civilisations

Hello everyone, I recently started a new project, “Max Star Civilizations”, a pack that will be continued until 4.0. It will include spaceships, guns, objects, resources, details and other content, located on a extraterrestrial map, with alien lifeforms. I am recruiting members for this project, we also have a Trello and a Discord.

Currently, there are 2 members, me and [NDK] DIE_(=

Project backstory:
In 2020, humanity was almost destroyed by a virus, and a prototype space shuttle with hundred of humans was sent to a hostile but livable planet. They landed but it wasn’t what they expected, they were not alone… Humanity is now weakened and in a fight for its own survival. Completing quests will unlock new spaceships, weapons, and outfits, and one quest will allow you to get to the solution of all this mess.

Join the project, onboarding the spaceship : https://discord.gg/tkVtZ8Z

Join the project on Discord
My Steam profile
Discord: THEMAX#7011

Maybe you should read over this and fix any spelling mistakes, otherwise people won’t take you seriously.

2 Likes

Just to clarify: they’re French and the only English they know is high school level.

4 Likes

I took the liberty of fixing your post’s grammar.
J’ai décidé de vous aider à corriger la grammaire de votre message.

Hello everyone, I recently started a new project, “Max Star Civilizations”, a pack that will be continued until 4.0. It will include spaceships, guns, objects, resources, details and other content, located on a extraterrestrial map, with alien lifeforms. I am recruiting members for this project, we also have a Trello and a Discord.

Currently there are 2 members, me and [NDK] DIE_(=

Project backstory:
In 2020, humanity was almost destroyed by a virus, and a prototype space shuttle with hundred of humans was sent to a hostile but livable planet. They landed but it wasn’t what they expected, they were not alone… Humanity is now weakened and in a fight for its own survival. Completing quests will unlock new spaceships, weapons, and outfits, and one quest will allow you to get to the solution of all this mess.

Join the project on Discord
My Steam profile
Discord: THEMAX#7011

Also, I believe @anon75584679 has been working on a highly similar project of his for about 6 months now, the Omega project.
Aussi, je crois que FalkenJr travaille sur un projet très similaire depuis près de 6 mois, le projet Omega.

2 Likes

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I wrote that on phone.

Oh. They seemed like English speakers.

i corrected the mistakes sorry for theses.

introducing one of the first things we made.

1 Like

Introducing Napalm bomb

I seriously think that the napalm should blow following a line, like from left to right

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.