It is time
This monstrosity is left untouched since a few years ago.
I wouldn’t say nerf it into oblivion to make it unusable, but make it balanced enough so that it doesn’t make other (Military?) carbines to be inferior in most ways.
Stats and changes
Its core factors are:
- 40 player damage (Equivalent to an assault rifle, highest of all carbines)
- Uses military ammunition (30/100 ammo, shared with military assault rifles, highest of all carbines)
- Low hip/aim spread (The best of all carbines)
- 0.4 durability aka 40% chance to degrade (Second best of all carbines behind Peacemaker)
- No bullet drop penalty for a silenced weapon (Unlike the Matamorez)
Essentially it’s a pocket assault rifle but with shorter range. There is literally no significant downside when compared with other carbines (Except 1 less tick rate but the damage already compensates it).
I suggest nerfing one of the the core factors I listed above. I recommend the changes here (Not all should be considered):
- 35 player damage
- Uses unique (low-calibre military) PDW magazine with 30 rounds (Reference to its .300 AAC Blackout ammunition in real life)
- 0.6 durability/60% chance to degrade
- Increased bullet drop (And maybe reduce range to 100m)
Poll - Nerf the PDW