Pictures and Paintings?

No, this isn’t screenshots, I mean basically pictures to use for making a place look more lively. They would most likely just show a group of playermodels posed to look like their posing for a family photo, or something.

Maybe it would be similar for advertisements on buildings, a player model posed holding something. Maybe these could give hints on where to find useful stuff or locations on where food might be at. Or guns. Yada yada yada.

Look I’m nearly all out of ideas, this may sound bland but yeah.

Edit: I mean map editor objects/decals for 4.0, just to add more livelihood

2 Likes

Can I add /paintings to the title?

I like your idea, but it should come later, after gameplay is done

Please ignore that circle I didn’t draw it.

1 Like

Have in mind that I appreciate your efforts, but for your own health, stop brain-puking random ideas dude xdddd

Also, it has been discussed that paintings could allow people to draw inappropiate stuff, so… I guess I’d have to say no :confused:

It wouldn’t be a problem if they were pre-set without an option to change their texture. They could be like various panoramas of Unturned maps and images of excursions.

Maybe if it works via predefined drawings, forms or shapes… So there’s no problem, as if wwe had freeform drawing.

There is a mod that works that way… it gives players a craft able… memes.

Ahem, I meant as map editor furniture. Paintings made by NELSON. Sorry I was gonna say that but forgot too

1 Like

Maybe also pictures and small portraits in several locations, ranging from regular houses up to the highest tier locations. These could serve as easter eggs referring to stuff that Nelson likes (such as the billboards for Unturned youtubers) or even be connected to the main or secondary lore (like notes), so it would be nice for inmersion.

2 Likes

There needs to be a Molton’s Metals sign xD

5 Likes

Forged in only the most fiery depths of hell, heated by magma and shaped by the remains of my enemies.

I guess I’d support it. Not a big deal to me personally, and it could end up just looking weird, but it is an option as one of the many ways Nelson can furnish buildings.

Sure, I thought of this myself a while ago (though, in relation of map editor decals)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.