Simplicity

I was thinking, when the parts “HP” goes to zero, it eather dents up really bad and grays out, or like sometimes destructible world objects, just pop out of place? Specifically the doors and front hood.

Uhm… why are you talking about putting .50 BMG in a VSS Vintorez? There’s no logical way that would work. And being that my idea of a target tracking scope didn’t fly, I highly doubt a subsonic suppressed anti-materiel rifle will, if you could even make such a thing be both sub-sonic and anti-materiel.

1 Like

I think some guns should not be able to change ammo types.

But it would be cool with AR-15 .50 Beowulf lol

.50 Beowulf is different enough from .223 Remington that I doubt we’ll be able to convert a weapon between the two. I am hopeful that there may be an AR based weapons that can be converted between .50 Beowulf and 6.5 mm Grendel by just swapping the barrel. STANAG magazines could be crafted with a single stack follower to create the magazines for such a weapon.

Notice how I was being sarcastic and saying the system whould need caps, or restrictions.

As in I was not seriously suggesting (or even a little) that whould be a thing.

I was taking a extreme example of someone’s idea and making fun out of it.

So what’s your point?

So your end point is that maybe I should use slightly different wording.

Congrats. That’s your point.

I thought it whould be clear enough for my purposes. But apparently not.

@Peedeoo7 @UltimateCatTree

Keep it on topic or keep it to DMs, please.

a country occupied by the Axis powers? What? Do you see the modern German army running around with Sturmgewehrs and Lugers?

I didn’t say anything about Lugers or Sturmgewehrs. Lugers are not common in the German armed forces (or those of any other state) because they are slow, difficult, and expensive to correctly manufacture, and lack features modern militaries desire, and so they have become more of an expensive collectible than a standard issue sidearm (and even during World War II the Luger was only one among many sidearms used by Germany.) There were very few, if any, Sturmgewehrs in German inventory by the time it regained its independence that attempting to issue such equipment became a far less practical option than to develop a new rifle. 8 mm Mauser (and rifles chambered in it, because apparently we’re talking about weapons not ammunition now) has since the Second World War, been issued by many countries, and more importantly, surplussed by many countries. 8 mm Mauser is still a fairly common hunting cartridge in Europe, since full length rifles with fixed magazine capacities of 5 cartridges, and manually operated actions are generally considered quite reasonable for hunting with.
Similarly, .303 British and rifles in it are not commonly used by the Canadian military, but are still used by Canadian civilians, because the Canadian government also considers full length bolt action rifles as reasonable hunting weapons.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.