Stacking bleed effect

Not getting one shot by snipers is unturned for you. If you don’t like it, then don’t play unturned. You have to be smart about when you shoot, where you position, and who you trust in unturned, you cant just delete people from your screen and expect not to get shot because you made a bad play and walked out in the open

get%20a%20load

Wait hold up, why are people shitting on shadow? Only the strongest sniper should be able to one shot through the strongest helmet, anything else would be absolutely absurd. I am fine with it being a “one up” type situation, i.e police sniper can one tap through fireman/construction helmet, but not police helmet etc, and even this would be a little ridiculous. If you spend hours playing on a server only for you entire career to be ended because some guy saw you from 500m out, that would be dumb as hell. It’s not a problem in 3.0, even with the hectate, because range is so abysmally low in that game, and the game has so little detail when ran on optimal settings that you can and should be able to see people 24/7.

I can understand how this is an opinionated topic, but do you seriously want to gear up for 3 hours and then die instantly? That is the definition of unfun. No amount of situational awareness can prevent you from getting one tapped from across the map.

If snipers one shot fully geared players, you will be able to find me using them with 1x scopes in CQB.

3 Likes

Goes nicely with the “hemophilia” section of my genetic diseases idea, whereby there are different tiers of bleeding - and people who have hemophilia will retain their bleeding status while normal players naturally heal over time

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.