The New Colossus?

Anyone else hyped for the new Wolfenstein game? From what I’ve seen on youtube so far, it’s looking to be even better than the first remake.

2 Likes

I love strawberry milkshake !

3 Likes

Lizards are controlling our planet.

3 Likes

To someone who hasn’t heard of this game, these comments look completely random.

3 Likes

Yes very true.

2 Likes

Frankfurt?

Ja… ein “Hot Dog.”

1 Like

Very excited for it

1 Like

from what i’ve seen the political undertones get just a bit too much in the way for me.

when i play wolfenstein i wanna fucking shoot up some nazis without someone slipping politics in my hip flask

1 Like

I mean, yeah, there is a bit of politics. The resistance leader is a black woman, BLM badges on her jacket, etc. However, they don’t seem too overdone after watching a person play through the demo, but there may be more political stuff in the more base-centric cutscenes. From what I’ve seen of the lore, it appears the the resistance in america was founded off of a black rights group, so that may be drawing parrallells between today’s government and BLM which would kinda political things up.

1 Like

and that’s what i DON’T WANT in a WOLFENSTEIN game

JUST LET ME KILL NAZIS AND TAKE YOUR POLITICS TO SOMEONE WHO’S ACTUALLY INTERESTED

actually now that i think about it my computer’s too shit to run it anyways so pbft

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.