The satisfaction of looking back

Isnt it amazing to look back at a map you have almost finished and think, wow, I did a good job? Anyone? welp I dont want this to be a wasted post so heres some pics.

Yes, the map is almost finished, just some detailing and npcs need to be made. Its all good on the other side friends!

3 Likes

shameless self-advertising

11 Likes

Looks very pretty tbh

Nice map. What’s it called?

Saint Pete’s Island/The last Island. I’m going to make a separate workshop item for the finished map. and @GreatHeroJ I’m no going to put the link to the map on this one.

1 Like

Any idea on when it will be finished? This looks like an incredible map and I would love to play it asap. Amazing work! Wish I had this much skill :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. One last question though; Is this map based around a certain region in the world, or completely fresh and new? (Sorry if my paragraph structure isn’t very good. My English skills tend to diminish with less sleep)

maybe somewhere around the time 4.0 comes out :smiley:
edit: Ima gonna regret making a deadline arent I T-T

oh and its not based on a certain region, but its supposed to be an american territory, its not based on a real place, sorry :confused:

btw everyone, I cant make every area in the whole map like those few areas, I had people complaining about lag so yeah. only a few areas are going to be extremely detailed, but not really xd

actually, only 1 of the pictures is actually really detailed, the others are bland… HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE DIS???

Please. Make. One. Reply.

Not like 500 different fragments that flood up the comment section

1 Like

Ohh yeah. Way back when I made my first map, I didn’t even know you could delete objects. It was another year before I released Pine view. Man, what an odd thought. Practice really does make perfect. I guess the next step is to make objects.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.