3.0's terrible measurment system

Ok… So in Unturned i was bored and i decided to measure maple floors with the rangefinder, and after doing that i found that they were 6 meters by measuring 10 floors and dividing it by 10. By doing that i found that they were 6m i then found the length of other objects with the level editor

Siding 1m x 1m x 0.25m
Splate 2m x 2m x 0.25m
Lplate 4m x 4m x 0.25m
Floor 6m x 6m
Wall 5m x 6m x 0.50m
Pillar 5m x 0.75m x 0.75m

A block in minecraft is the size of a maple siding :face_with_raised_eyebrow: thats kinda strange

With this i then figured the player height by plates of course heres what i found

If the rangefinder is right then your player in unturned is the height of a football player. THATS INSANE (7ft 6in) less that 1% of all people are that height. 2.3m That’s about the height of my room, and i can barely even touch that.

Jesus Nelson that’s GMO to the max

2 Likes

OMG ur METH is Killing me :point_right:_(:з」∠)_

1 Like

You learn this in 7th grade

I can understand our meth but your meh is killing me (:з」∠)

The Unturned 3 player model should be about 1.96 m (6.42 ft), not the estimated 2.3 m you got.

EDIT: I just double-checked my work in Blender & Unity, and this information is accurate. All player characters are a Molt.

3 Likes

The character for me could only walk under 2.3 meters so I only measured the hitbox.
Still though, it seemed pretty aligned with the playermodel.

Whats a molt?

1 Like

Recategorized to Unturned 3.x, because I haven’t the slightest idea what this has to do with 4.x.

Also, if you’ve done any modelling for mods in Unturned, you’d know that as Molton said, the player model is approximately 1.96 m tall. Your estimate is iffy at best and incredibly crude, considering sidings clip inside each other slightly when placed.

Haha very funny, Harvest

Them’s fitein’ words
Edit: nvm he backed down

1 Like

god damn you are as big as a jojo character