3.23.12.0 Teaser #3

In the next update, item descriptions automatically include a variety of relevant stats, from damage to movement speed to recoil control:

I’ve added 108 stats to the descriptions so far, though I expect some more will arise from feedback after the update. This is yet another improvement that was long awaiting the automatic layout UI support.

15 Likes

is… that…
A FUCKING SCROLL WHEEL?!!!
that is big

4 Likes

You don’t understand, it’s really huge, I want to write a witty description along with stats, but now I don’t need to do that!!!

although will I be able to like, turn some of these off?

2 Likes

This will be epic, and finally! I no longer have to manually write all this information in the description for my guns. :heart:

But how about also add information about ammo? I mean, information about what ammo the weapon can be loaded with for example?
I think it will be cool to add either.

3 Likes

This is fire

Buff semi auto guns by increasing rate of fire limit please :pray:

1 Like

What if I need to hide a weapon’s characteristics? Will there be an option to hide it? Also, will it be possible to change the description of an item in runtime? I mean the ability to change the description of an item through the API server.

1 Like

That was a bug, not an actual limit I thought. Didn’t one of the recent updates fix that?

This topic was automatically closed 25 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.