3.28.0.0 bugs hype

ok so i started playing like the new preview branch because like i wanted to like update my map ok so uhh yeah sorry if english is bad its not my first language (also this is my first post so sorry for bad formatting)

1.first thing right france is underwater

i think this is quite a unique and new idea but there isnt enough diving gear so you might wanna work on that

2.theres no icons but there should be icons but they’re not there

1. OK now this one is a problem with PEI and then theres like grass but no like terrain because its invisible but i can still walk on it…

2. my car dosent drive (yes i tried turning it off and on again), i cant really showcase this with an image so just imagine a stationary car. i tested this with a purple roadster, red van, green quad and black offroader and only the roadster could drive and the rest were broken.

78 . the honeybadger is like silent, i know its suppressed but its like completely 100% like no sound like thats just a bit too op but like i guess the suppressor just got an upgrade. the honeybadger barrel also makes stuff completely silent. update : upon further inspection the matamorez is broken too :frowning:

79 . the crosshair for all guns (well at least the ones i tested im too lazy to try them all) is a dot like having a melee weapon but it should be like a like idk

80 . athens arena hasnt been added back

81 . the test graffiti is still on all maps and it spwasn when you make a new map please remove this it’s been like 7 months

edit : 86. the jet like when you get in it and press W to accelerate everything works nicely but the engine sound dosent change so you’re going at like mach 3 and it sounds the same as it would if it was stationary

9 Likes

also like this isnt a bug but i thought id include it for my map making ppl, theres like these new options in the legacy editor which is pretty hype

alright so i’ve also went to edit one of my maps and all the devkit stuff (player clips, water, volumes, etc) have been teleported to the middle of the map and have had all their scales, rotations, etc set to 0 which like for a normal survival map which usually has like a foliage system+volume, a couple water volumes, terrain holes, maybe a few player clips and stuff but on danaby2 arena map #3 there was like 150 of them player clipperinos and it’ll take me like 5 days to redo all of them

Post tracking all of Danabys likes

Sunday, January 13

Suffice to say…
He likes a lot of stuff

3 Likes

I thought that’s been in for a while already.

1 Like

I love how even though this isn’t in #memes it reads like one.

literally unplayable - I want a refund for my Woodland Rake smh

ok i think im retarded

5 Likes

stop, that’s my job.

5 Likes

somebody ought to do it
your a dollar and a day late

I thought those had been there for a while…

hol up theres a new update?

3.28.0.0 is the next update.

ok danaby but are there any glitches in athens

I hope not

And also player and zombies don’t take damage at all. And on my custom map terrain looked OK and there were no parameters bump to 1.000
And there is also a slight worse performance

also the devkit is still broken

1 Like

dont forget the gigantic dead trees

2 Likes

This is my new favorite bug.

shit i see my paper airplane stuck in the tree

this is an awful bug

yo how tf ur france not underwater

Im really curios why the engine update broke Unturned so hard