- Fixed not linking spawn tables after installing a workshop item in-game. This was causing broken spawn rates in singleplayer workshop maps installed while the game was running until the game was re-opened.
- Fixed loading workshop items after subscribing in-game when the item had been unsubscribed and then resubscribed and was still on-disk.
- Fixed moving entities e.g. vehicles, zombies, animals occasionally appearing frozen on client after receiving a bad packet. Now the integrity is better verified prior to applying moves.
- Fixed threaded console mode not sleeping, and repeatedly switching console color.
- Fixed exception thrown when parsing malformed CIDR notation IP.
- Fixed exception when respawning vehicles on server without vehicles.
- Fixed player body culling screen size.
This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.