4.0 Servers ?_?

I love Unturned for the fact that every server is different. It creates different gameplay aspects across the game. My biggest question, apart from gameplay, is how will the servers run on 4.0.?

Will we have RocketMod available for custom plugins?
Will I be able to connect multiple characters into one server, such as the Gold Membership?
Most importantly, will I experience dedicated servers from SDG?

I understand that we haven’t even entered Beta yet, but it’s something that I’ve been thinking about.

1 Like

RocketMod is a third-party framework.

RocketMod is not needed for custom plugins.

Yes. This was confirmed a long time ago. Official servers will be joinable if you own the official server pass.

3 Likes

It should also be noted that you will be able to purchase a server through Nelson, so you don’t have to go through a third-party website.

Isn’t peer to peer /lan / upnp also a planned feature for easy hosting?

That was implemented in February.

2 Likes

Bdw, are devblogs monthly now? Since there hasn’t been one for 20 days.

Devlogs are posted when Nelson feels like it, there are no schedules. But you can surely expect interesting stuff in the next one !

They’ve always been planned as monthy posts, as said at the very start of the most recent devlog. Sometimes they happen more often, but I’m sure the next devlog will be quite exciting for all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.