4.0 system requirements

What will be the minimum system requirements for 4.0? I absolutely love Unturned I have 1200+ hours plus I have purchased gold and I get on average 20fps because of my computer. Because of my low FPS I am worried 4.0 will be unplayable.

1 Like

There has been multiple promises for 4.0 to be far more optimized than 3.0, so if anything you should have higher FPS in 4.0

2 Likes

Hope it runs good in 3,20 Ram :sweat_smile:

PD:God***** Maduro :angry:

1 Like

Eh I wouln’t expect much if you don’t even have 4 gb

4 Likes

While he tries to aim for some good FPS for low end PCs, don’t expect your very low end old rig to run any good

unless Nelson is a wizard

7 Likes

you never know

Nelson says he is always trying to make his code better. But we don’t know the system requirements

1 Like

I’d assume it’d run a lot better on most hardware, but if you have super low system specs, there’s a good chance it’ll run worse due to the higher poly design.

By my experience, unreal runs much better on higher power machines compared to unity, but it has some major issues when running on very-low spec machines.

I’d take this into account:
If you can run fortnite, you’ll probably be able to run unturned, although likely at less fps

I would consider Unturned 3.0 requires you to load all textures, models, etc. While 4.0 can have an on-demand type of system (I assume) which would definitely take up less RAM

lol define " low-end " here

1 Like

anything that’s about the same as 3.0’s specified minimum requirements in the store page (Something like 4gb ram and 2ghz processor, not sure what else cause I aint a tech guy).

Pretty much anything above a school laptop or some cheap PC a parent would buy. Not those old stuff or something that is only good for web browsing or running basic stuff

I don’t think that it’s gona work

1 Like

I would assume that it would be more optimized

Performance / Optimization obtained another pass, since I intend to improve more than 3 in that area. My targets here are at least 30 FPS on really low specification PCs and 120 FPS on the high end that is currently on track as well as we can see in that part of a postagen Neloson makes it clear that it wants to optimize the unturned 4 as much as it gets a lot of doubts are in the air about this because of the engine that the unturned 4 is being made but the new naruto game was made in that engine and looking at the details in the texture it seems to be heavier than the unturned 4, these are the minimum requirements: OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-8350K
Memory: 4GB of RAM
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 640
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Storage: 40 GB of available space
Sound card: DirectX 11 sound device.
Searching on You Tube I found a gameplay of this same game running on an intel hd 520 ram memory consumption was not 4.5gb counting the memory that the video card was borrowing this is the link of the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqnRnsFOCag&t=1302s

Didn’t we already go over this?

Since Unturned 4.0 will be switching to the Unreal Engine (atleast thats what I have heard) performance will most likely go up, also since he is making the game from scratch again he will know what he is doing more than before and make the game much much more optimized.

I agree he has already talked about it that the game will be well optimized and I am 99% sure that the graphics we saw in the videos and photos of the devlogs are the maximum graphics, besides that we will have a new feature on the screen scale ie let’s power to leave the game more closed and we will have more fps in return, besides the game has an advantage does not require much of the computer render square characters, all the incredible graphics that we saw in devlogs and etc are the maximum of the graphics still have high, medium and low plus we can leave the game more serrated for more fps.

Well, if you are on a desktop you could learn about your pc and maybe upgrade it by upgrading your ram or adding/upgrading your videocard. Unless its your precessor that cann ot handle the game. Them you need to get a ned precessor. All tho then i recommend getting a entire new pc.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.