4.0 TTT Gamemode - [MAP CREATORS AND CODERS WANTED]

uwu owo ^w^ ^~^ >w< >~<

0w0

1 Like

very very very very early look at bo1 map (it very early )

iv havent had time to work at this or anything els lately so im sory for saying that i will do it some maybe il be free in july or august

@RainOfPain125

4 Likes

@dbking Thats very nice progress. Happy to see! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So this project is still very much on yeah?
I had assumed you were done with Untunred, but apparently I was wrong.

Knowing 4.0 will be as bad as 3.0 in meta terms =/= giving up on the game

where the fuck is prop hunt

Instead of copying maps, why not make your own?

I wanted a good basis for starting TTT maps, so I decided to pick fan favorites.

I’m not great at making maps or content, which is why I’m asking the community to help. Its much easier to give them a reference map to sorta copy than to tell them to think up something themselves.

You have quite literally said, and I quote, “[…]I have lost all motviation[…]”.
I think this is a great idea and should not be abandoned.
EDIT: Why do these keep getting fölagged as off topic? I am genuinely confused.
So you have lost all motviation but are still wanting to make this?
I can respect that.

The topic at hand created by the OP is about a new game-mode for the next version of a game. A user comes in, off-topic, talking about the OP’s personal opinion/statements, which really have nothing to do with the game-mode. It gets flagged for being off-topic.

Again, I think 4.0 will have the same exact mistakes as 3, because Nelson apparently has not learned a thing or two. That however, has nothing to do with this post.

In context, if you had any, I lost all motivation to play 3.0 and gather a group of new players to spend 4.0 with because I’ve lost a good amount of my current friends recently. After 6,000 hours I finally can not stand to play another serious play-through of survival.

TL;DR I still want to get people together to make good mods and content for Unturned II, even if I think some aspects of II are bound to be just as bad as I.

Okay, makes sense.

All I did was express my genuine confusion, I really did think you were giving up on Unturned in its entirety. Don’t see how that is offtopic but fair enough, your thread.

I think remaking versions of maps from old games is an interesting idea since people may already be familiar with them and it could give a sense of nostalgia and bring back good memories.

3 Likes

That would be epic

Which is why some of the most popular TTT maps on Gmod are recreations of other games, or maps from other games (Minecraft, MW2 Terminal, etc). So yeah, I enjoy the idea :slightly_smiling_face:

Very much so.

happiness noises

This is a pretty good idea. I hope you can actually create such a good thing.

1 Like

Yeah I love Resistance, and I think it’d be a perfect map for TTT. Plenty of good areas, hotspots for people to be at, and some farther locations to spawn at or do dumb crap in.

1 Like

yeah TTT would be really fun

Dammit, looks like I bought the wrong modern warfare for that gamemode…

Minecraft maps specifically are so popular because they use all custom assets. Not everyone who has GMod has CS:S, so a lot of servers (especially for TTT) tend to run maps that don’t have such assets. Of course they’re still popular for other reasons, but MC in particular is ran a lot since everyone can properly run them.

3 Likes