4.0 Zombie Ideas

Maybe not rats, but maybe bigger animals. Rats are usually not affected by diseases because they spread them. Maybe bears and dogs, cats would definently be eaten too much to come back

Rats are definitely affected by disease. More rats suffered from the black plague than people. (Also mice ate the ones that donā€™t clean themselves)

Well still, most thinks that would attack them would destoroy the majority of their body. Plus I dont think small animals like that should be zombies, their just too hard to hit and kill.

Ill talk later, bye

So you want weeping angels from doctor who, but as zombies?

Remember the forum rules. Try to be contrsuctive to the topic. If youā€™re not adding anything constructive re-write your post.

How does reminding people of the rules add anything constructive to the topic?

what? where did that come from? No, I just wanted them to be invisible unless they arenā€™t in your direct line of sight. like a mirror or so or maybe you catch a flash of them if you turn around quickly.

To be honest, having decapitated zombie heads flying at the player would remind me of the little Easter egg in HL1 where a gibbed skull had a rare chance of leaping towards the player.

Scared the shit outta me the first few times.
As for Op, unless NelsoN is going to place mirrors literally everywhere those things would be next to impossible to kill.
Unless you could make soem sort of (peri)scope for your gun to see them.

yeah maybe XD

How a ghost turned to a zombie, tell meā€¦

Also this is a survival game, this might be added to ā€œcustom gamemodesā€ but not official gamemodes because in normal game You just die, spawn, and loot again if you spawn as zombie in singleplayer what you gonna do? eat your zombie friends? nah.

I believe OP was saying that sometimes the playerā€™s body would become a zombie, but Iā€™m not sure.

The body was eaten, but the soul hadnā€™t passed on so instead of haunting people, they want to eat their brainsā€¦DUHHHHH!!!

Ghost zombie is just the name. There would likely be a lore explanation like the one for fire zombies of 3.X. (which is not fire that turned into a zombie.)

Wait are you refering to me when you say OP? Cause nobody goes by that on this post xd, or are you just refering to it being op?

OP refers to the Original Poster.

1 Like

Oh okai xd

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.