4.x inspired building ideas

Oh… Ok. Probably he’s making one for the devtest map, but mine concept could become an element of a map on the workshop later.

Actually, being honest you have pretty spotty grammar

3 Likes

Actually I usually write most of my posts late at night… so if I have terrible grammar its because im tired.

The last one feels odd to me. Otherwise, nice work!

@Prod

Imma write in quotes so its easier to read i hope but tell me if im wrong
your corrugated garage door is like the wrong way :confused:
shouldnt it be horizontal not vertical but besides this they look GREAT

@Aj_Gaming

yes they are called gas guages and how detailed do you think they should end up being?

@EduardoDev

so you’re making a 4.X gas station in blender? I’m interested to see the final product

sorry bois for the long post and if this looks HELLA bad cause of the blockquotes

@anon95004049 ye the last model was made before the develog came out so that was just an idea.

Houses are too small

ONE TIP: Never use skethup to model for unreal engine.

I’m having problem with transparent objects in blender, so the glasses are bugged. It yet need more details to fit 4.x style, etc.

Yeah, particularly your conceptualized pumps do. You should add a hose to the side of them.

Or hoses on the front

Something like that?

3 Likes

Yeah, fam! Front/back are a bit blank still, but I’m not too sure as to what you could put there unless you redid the model in a way that made it one of those angled wedges of a touchscreen.

Only a slight rust texture could solve that, I could try it, just to see how it goes.

I mean something like that

1 Like

Maybe if all/most of it was more blatantly metallic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is beyond my knowledge in blender

Add texture to all of it. Right now it looks too cartoony. kind of like shine and scratches or something. Nolsen did say he put a general texture on the base house.

1 Like

He said he put twxture in big areas, and i did put too, in the house’s wall and floor, the station’s roof, etc. But of course, there still missing textures ins some places

i saw no texture can you point it out?

Do you mean texture on the official props or Bayta’s?

It might just be the lighting, but @EduardoDev they should be more noticeable, probably.