4.x new weapon models ideas

we will need more details for guns skins when the other skins will be more detailled(we can’t have a cubic car and a cubic caracter with a CSGO like skins for guns)

Why did you make the Eagle have a trigger snd not the rest?

why didn’t you scroll up a little and read why i did not?

like literally it’s 3 comments away…

Try and read all the replies before asking a question that has been answered twice.

you should actually like make this into a mod and have all the guns have the same stats as their vanilla counterparts.

I’m saying that guns in 4.0 will include a trigger, in contradiction to the suggestions posted by @Orendi.

I was saying that there is no trigger on any of Orendi’s weapons, not just the Sabertooth that you replied to. (Including the Eaglefire, even though a comment on this thread saying it did have one.) I had assumed “trigger” would’ve been plural if you were concerned with all the models, or that you would’ve replied to the op if you meant all of them as a whole, and not just the Sabertooth. My b.

1 Like

also my bad for not noticing I had only replied to the sabertooth post

I hope that weapon models will be moar realistic. Still Unt-like, but looking moar like real weapon instead of toy.
For first, russian/soviet weapons - proper irons, proper details.

Summary

https://www.reddit.com/r/unturned/comments/6bnry2/visualized_list_of_fix_suggestions_for_ranger/

Also:

Summary

Not that i’m only complaining, but it would be nice to see more real-life accurate models.

Summary

Model very real-life shaped; don’t need to be modeled that much, but at least something between present 3.x and those ones. So they will look like normal real-life guns, not like bunch of fat blocks with missing parts.

And in what way does this relate to the topic…?

I think you should just make your own one instead of necroposting.

A year?
A FUCKING YEAR?

3 Likes

Damn, I love those models <3

We’ve finally done it…

THE ULTIMATE NECRO

2 Likes

Sry, i registered a few days ago, that’s why i didn’t posted it year ago.
I was gonna make a new topic to not offtop in emblem/clothing topic, but then saw “similiar topics” suggestion; i didn’t wanted to trash-topic, so i just made post in existing topic instead of creating new one.

P.S.

:3

It would have been a bit more fine if this topic wasn’t a whole year old

1 year necropost

ok, THIS, IS EPIC

1 Like

PSX_20181114_091131

3 Likes

1 year necropost , wow , world record broke .
Give this guy a place in world awards